Hank Mills gives a few more details and some speculation about the QuarkX test.At least we will learn something from it.Silence will mean failure.More tests will indicate there are still some problems.Rossi has stated he would comment “within ten days.”Not long compared to the one year trial.

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/06/01/seven-days-of-hell-for-the-e-cat-quarkx-hank-mills/

Sifferkoll notes:

Been looking more closely in my logs and no doubt entities as DoS, DoD, Bechtel, Northrop Grumman and the Saudis are watching us ... Strange really those people being that interested in conspiracy theories :)