Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> This is where I differ from Jed’s negative assessment: Rossi appears to
> me to have achieved modest thermal gain in some of his testing, as have
> others using basically the same theory of operation.

He might have in some of his tests. I cannot rule that out. I do not have
enough information. Those tests were so poorly done, I doubt anyone can be
sure. However, I am confident there was no heat in the one-year test of the
1-MW gadget.

The fact that other people may have seen heat from the Ni-H system is no
guarantee that Rossi did. After all, Srinivasan did not, despite months of
effort at SRI.