The fact is academia examined Fleischmann and Pon's results and declared it pseudo science. DOE and the Patent Office still reject LENR. What more proof do you need?

Which of Jed's comments was "cogent"?
The ERV's report is technical not legal. What "absurd" circumstances for the test? You know what the ERV did?