On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 4:56 PM, a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

Which bit of "DOE and the Patent Office still reject LENR." do you not
> understand?

Please state why that has any relevance to the purchasing of fish, or the
construction of furniture, or Rossi's obtaining funding to take a product
to market?

> I have been through Jed's arguments and found they didn't stand scrutiny.
> I have no desire to repeat them all once again.  If you have a specific
> problem show it and I will answer.

I will be happy not to go over those arguments with you.  Jed's specific
rebuttals were sufficiently convincing the first time the arguments were
aired.

Eric