Jed, it doesn't matter how many times you make the same charges. IH says one thing and Rossi another. Until there are actual facts to look at. like the instrumentation used and the results, it is not possible to know the truth.

You talk about "the expert" but I believe you are talking about an anonymous IH employee not "the" expert, the ERV.