There is no reasoning with a digital meme. Elon Musk said it out loud - we may be living in a simulation, for AI is all around us.

It just doesn't look like what we thought it would.

All the records, pictures, data, comments, tweets, .pdfs, videos, etc of Rossi (-and everyone!) LIVES an autonomous digital life - 24-7 alive - with no physical body at all.

Reason is from another realm, the physical realm, where you say something, I listen, and then respond to your points, and we exchange little by little, point-by-point in a linear fashion that our chain of logic can handle.

What we have now is all-at-once viral impressions, perceptions seemingly amplified by the speed-of-light networks to be everywhere at all times.

Reason does not exist there.

I used to blog on these issues, too. A true advocate of new energy will always list the many players in this field making a new energy future happen. Rossi is but one of the players. Let's place all the researchers in the spotlight, and generate awareness of a very real (physical) newly-forming service environment (the ground) from which will emerge a usable technology (the figure).

Here is what I wrote after the Oct 2011 test. I wish more bloggers would do the same.
http://coldfusionnow.org/steam-punk/

Now, this legal saga will waste more mental space than my noggin will fit. I'll wait for the "ending"!
Dammit, I hope it's good.
Ruby