I am not a lawyer.  However, I believe at this moment Rossi has a duly
executed license agreement with IH.  He cannot unilaterally cancel that
after money has changed hands.  Pragmatically he could not even give the
$11.5M back and take back his license unless IH accepted that deal with
other signed documents.  The courts will decide (eventually) to whom the
license belongs.  In the mean time, Rossi could be inviting himself back to
jail by offering the license to anyone else.

It seems to me that selling something you don't own is the very definition
of fraud.