Jeds,
"It is obvious IH were stalling for time. Do you really believe they could not find a customer in a year?

They found a customer. Rossi rejected that customer in favor of his own pretend company."

I've asked you for a reference to confirm what happened several times and you have not answered it.
Who was the customer?
When was the offer?
What was the offer?