THANK YOU Esa for giving those few seconds of sweet music. I can't wait to work with you more on the next movie.

Love Love LOVE,
Ruby

On 7/9/16 3:16 AM, Esa Ruoho wrote:
Hi guys!

Any thoughts on this documentary? Ruby from ColdFusionNow used two of my tunes in it, briefly, and it is apparently a nice documentary or something. Here's some information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM82RW7_II4
http://coldfusionnow.org/anomalous-effects-in-deuterated-systems-melvin-miles-the-correlation-of-excess-heat-and-helium/

/Anomalous Effects in Dueterated Systems/ documents the work of Dr. Melvin Miles, a US Navy electrochemist who first correlated the excess heat generated from palladium-deuterium systems with the production of helium as a nuclear product.

/Anomalous Effects/ takes Cold Fusion Now! video to a new evolution with the addition of title music by the excellent Esa Ruoho a.k.a. Lackluster, an electronic musician based in Etelä-Suomi, Finland. I hope you found the sounds elevating as I did.

Vist Esa’s website here <http://www.lackluster.org/> and purchase music by Esa at
http://lackluster.bandcamp.com/.

Your support is crucial to artists.--

---