Bob, you asked my first question on this… that silver exclusion is odd.

From: Bob Higgins [mailto:rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2016 1:02 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Dirac's sea, the EM Drive and Weyl fermions

Jones, can you supply a reference or references that show that the Shawer drive
doesn't work with silver and stainless steel as you state below?

Also, according to Hotson, an epo is massless because of the spinor nature of
the degenerate orbits shared between the electron and its positron phase-twin.
Positronium is an orbiting electron and positron that are in normal orbits
(above degenerate, have not given off the dual 511 keV photons).  Positronium
has a mass of essentially twice that of the electron.  There are no free
electrons in the negative Dirac sea - only epos.  So a free electron always has
mass.

Also, in this Weyl fermion discussion of electrons not having mass, is the
description that it has no apparent inertial mass?  No gravitational mass?
Making gravitational mass dissapear would be a neat trick.  How can inertial
mass disappear without gravitational mass also disappearing?  Or are we just
talking about a balance of forces?