Bob , didn’t mean Casimir cavity per se but was trying to suggest the
fractional hydrogen plasma loading deeper and deeper into the lattice powder
inside the reactor expands into a larger area of Casimir like suppression that
opposes the dilation direction of the muon. My rabbit hole was your initial
post wrt to an office worker some distance from the reactor getting sunburned
without explanation while techs and engineers working on the reactor remain
unaffected. I was looking for some relativistic wormhole that might explain. In
my initial investigation into similarity between skeletal cats of Mills and
nano powders of Rossi I theorized the Casimir cavities and suppression geometry
of Ni nano powders are inverses of the other and are equivalent but I prefer to
take a neo Casimir perspective.  When a muon with SR delayed radioactive decay
intersects my proposed Casimir like plasma it is suddenly inside an inertial
frame that now accelerates the decay rate in opposition to the SR velocity of
the muon. As always time doesn’t change from a local perspective but there is
suddenly more distance available for the muon to continue forward inside the
reactor from a local perspective while the plasma seems to keep shrinking away.
I think we have an odd relativistic situation where SR dilation by virtue of
the muons velocity slows time AND the vacuum suppression of the reactor
accelerates time COMBINE to give the muon a strange temporal vector, if this
was simple polar coordinate addition the opposing temporal additions would
simply cancel and spatial location remains fixed but SR is a Pythagorean
relationship between velocity thru space and time while suppression is only
based on geometry of the surrounding environment the particle is passing thru.
There is also a distinct difference in the type of Lorentzian contraction to be
considered, SR has a single axis of contraction while suppression seems to be
symmetrical. My point is that this might allow for your odd prediction of a
safe spatial zone immediately surrounding the reactor and muons returning from
a “temporal long way round” vector to poison the remote office worker?  Ok,
after re-reading this is even a long shot for me but will still send so you
don’t think I was suggesting the muon was traveling thru a few Casimir cavities
–obviously we would have measured an anomalous decay rate a long time ago if it
were that easy to deal with radioactive waste.