I'm very glad to see Ontario is thinking about giving UBI a trial. Not only is a trial needed to see what the snags are, but the concept is so alien to the GOP that right now they would never consider it. There has to be some way of taking care of those made unemployed by AI and robotics. I don't know of a better way of doing that.