From: H LV
Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2016 7:47 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Possible generation of heat from nuclear fusion in Earth’s inner
core

Possible generation of heat from nuclear fusion in Earth’s inner core

http://www.nature.com/articles/srep37740

<<The cause and source of the heat released from Earth’s interior have not yet
been determined. Some research groups have proposed that the heat is supplied
by radioactive decay or by a nuclear georeactor. Here we postulate that the
generation of heat is the result of three-body nuclear fusion of deuterons
confined in hexagonal FeDx core-centre crystals>>

Harry