Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When LENR really gets going full blast and gigawatts are generated in
> cars, trains, planes, boats, houses, everywhere in everything, the muon
> will be so thick, you can cut them with a knife. And muons are a bitch to
> shield against.

Cold fusion has been run at over 100 W for three months, continuously. I
believe that if there were dangerous levels of muons, as you describe, they
would have caused harm, and they would have been detected. There is no sign
of them. People worked with these unshielded cells every day. So I expect
you are wrong about this. No theorist has said anything about muons being
produced by cold fusion in any paper I know of, and I know of all the
papers. I have searched for the term "muon" and found nothing, other than
the well-known 1989 discussions of muon-catalyzed fusion.