From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2017 12:13 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Quark soup life is like a box of chocolates, you never know
what you are going to get ;)

Russ,

I am excited to hear that you are on the verge of developing a high powered
LERN system that might show the generation of muons as a reaction byproduct. If
it is not an imposition on your good nature, could you try to detect and verify
these muons by placing a sheet of silver or other metal over the geiger counter
as you have described doing in previous posts. A report back to vortex about
the results of such a test would be great if the report does not violate your
IP position.

Also wishing huge well deserved success in this and all you do.

Axil

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 2:48 PM, Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com