Indeed where is the neutron activation, lots of nuclei in the neighborhood
yet neither activation nor knock on's is very odd. One miracle to a
customer, getting neutrons out of nuclei is the 'one miracle'.

From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 7:22 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Patent application by Lundin & Lidgren - nuclear
spallation and resonance

OK they have a patent application now - after almost two years - but where
is the experimental data?

When this was first announced in 2015, my comment then was the same then as
it is now:

"The theory looks a lot like a mashup of W-L cold neutrons and Hagelstein's
neutron hopping, neither of which have a shread of physical evidence. The do

not show neutron activation which needs to be shown for any such theory to
work. They accept the flawed Lugano report as accurate and apparently do not

have an accurate understanding of nuclear spallation."

In short - this looks like a rather weak effort to me - until they show
neutron activation.
The patent disclosure seems essentially worthless as it stands now.

If and when a reproducible experiment demonstrates substantial neutron
activation of the reactor, then we have something to get excited about.

Mats Lewan wrote:

The LENR patent application by Lundin and Lidgren referenced in this blog
post:

https://animpossibleinvention.com/2015/10/15/swedish-scientists-claim-lenr-e
xplanation-break-through/

is now public here:

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/description?CC=EP
<https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/description?CC=EP&NR=308
6323A1&KC=A1&FT=D&ND=&date=20161026&DB=&locale=en_EP>
&NR=3086323A1&KC=A1&FT=D&ND=&date=20161026&DB=&locale=en_EP

Mats

www.animpossibleinvention.com <http://www.animpossibleinvention.com>