I don't understand the details on the ponderomotive force LENR theory, so
this is pure wishful thinking.

Maybe it can support some other theories which need a new way to make
nucleus interact.

I first think about Edmund Storms Hydroton theory.
The great problem with Hydroton and the Slow Fusion, it is that it requires
the nucleus to interact through long range (raping the coulomb barrier
would cause huge energetic screaming)...
can  ponderometoive force allows, in an insulated coherent quantum system,
the nucleus to interact, exchange nucleons?

Maybe WLS theory could exploit this new interaction...

Why not Takahashi TSC theory?

My feeling, is that theories today have to mix their ideas...
Ed recently cited hagelstein, Mulenberg...