@Brian Ahern

Regarding the speculation that the energy to drive the electric output of
the device might come from heat conversion to electron flow:

What component of the MANELAS device cooled down? Was it the magnetic
billet, the air above the billet, or the aluminum container that held the
billet?

It may be interesting to localize what component that the phonons were
associated with that fed the heat into this reaction. I suspect that it was
the air above the magnetic billet because a constantly renewing flow of
heat would be required to support a continuous transfer of energy to drive
a constant flow of electrons.

Was the black box that held the magnetic billet air tight?

If the billet was cooling down then the temperature difference between the
billet and the surrounding air would need to be greater than 5C.  I suspect
that the heat must have come from the surrounding air.

Do you have any idea about how heat flow through the device occurred?