See bellow

If you have the time, this video explains how the cooling occurs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPd9vYvJoH0&t=1s
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uPd9vYvJoH0/hqdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPd9vYvJoH0&t=1s>

magnetic cooling<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPd9vYvJoH0&t=1s>
www.youtube.com
Notes, playlist:
http://thephysicsnotes.com/U-Level-Physics-Videos/statistical-physics/Boltzmann%20distribution.html

With the additional info provided by Brian Ahern upthread, my best guess now is
that magnetic flux produces electron movement. These changes in the magnetic
field produced by the magnetic billet are induced by the magnetic flux change
produced when the input current flows through the input coil.

What I would like to know is what coils of the three coils are the input and
output coils. We do not know.

The random motion of the magnetic domains in the crystal structure of the
billet due to both the uncertainty principle and thermal movement of magnetic
domains might be where excess magnetic flux is coming from. This input magnetic
flux might induce that "magnetic noise" to increase.

Just by flipping a few spins on the outside edge of the billet using the weak
input magnetic flux might produce and avalanche of spin movement throughout the
billet in many surrounding spins throughout the billet. I think you are making
sense ,especially the cascading at a resonant frequency.

The key to producing more output than input is to adjust the input to the
minimum amount necessary to produce an increase in magnetic noise from the
billet.

How the three coils are layered: first applied, then second, then finally third
would be nice to know.

My guess is the the coil applied to the edge would be the input coil. The
output coils are the length and width coils. The output coils would be full
wave rectified.

If magnetic amplification is coming from spin flipping, then using separate
magnets might not work since the spin flipping would encounter discontinuity
going from one magnet to another. The avalanche would stop at the edge of each
individual magnet.

Here is a image of how a slight disturbance in a spin wave can produce lots of
magnetic flux.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St4ykzFYJts
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.V932b5513956c2f7d7df8ffec946d68d9&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St4ykzFYJts>

Spin Wave Animation<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St4ykzFYJts>
www.youtube.com
This animation shows spin waves propagating through an antiferromagnetic
material, in which neighboring atoms (balls) have opposite spins (arrows). When
a photon, or ...

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 4:22 PM, David Roberson