From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, May 27, 2017 4:09 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: MFMP starting to test me356 reactor today

... It would be great if this could run for several days... in the best
effort of P&F experiments in France, there was no excess for 60 days -
followed by several months of gain.

---------------------------------

One comment on the above in the context of today's lack of results,
since there will be those who will want to defend me356 on not having
adequate time to get it running, in light of the past history of LENR
and the usual need of an adequate break-in period before gain is seen.

That lack of start-up delay is not relevant here. Those who have
followed me356 posts closely say that he claimed to have powered his
house with heat from the device all of last winter. Therefore, since he
had it running for an extended period already, we have to assume he was
well past the break-in delay of a new device.

There is still hope, of course, that he can get it running tomorrow...