Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com> wrote:

The first 10 minutes would not necessarily be better because the heater was
> being driven with more power.  It may measure more accurately because the
> water was closer to room temp.

That's what I meant. Better calorimetry. More adiabatic. Maybe not as good
for excess heat production.

> The steam was very effectively sparged - no bubbles were coming out of the
> water.

That's good.

> Apparently due to a broken cable, Me356 could not remotely control his
> water pump.  Instead he instructed Bob Greenyer to make manual changes to
> the flow setting.

Stuff like that always happens when people come from far away to test a
machine. Or to install a computer in 1982.