Comments get moved to another thread without notification.
Commenters can get put "on probation" without notification.   You
yourself are a moderator but it doesn't say that on your title.   You
allow insults from some people but not others in a one-sided fashion,
again without notification.   So those of us who would like to go over
there will have to jump through your unpublished moderation guidelines
in order to avoid "probation".

There aren't that many rules over here on Vortex but even still, some
of your more vociferous and full-of-shit members over there have been
banned from Vortex, like MaryYugo.