Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There aren't that many rules over here on Vortex but even still, some
> of your more vociferous and full-of-shit members over there have been
> banned from Vortex, like MaryYugo.

Frankly, I do not understand why people are bothered by Mary Yugo. She
seems harmless to me. More polite than many skeptics. She reminds me of
Groucho Marx singing "Whatever it is, I'm against it."

Some people claim she is a he. Surely that doesn't count for anything in
the 21st century. It is almost commonplace. I don't think much of internet
anonymity or people giving themselves fake names, but if they are going do
that, I don't care if they reverse genders or name themselves after comic
book characters or chemical elements or what-have-you.

- Jed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtMV44yoXZ0