On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 1:02 PM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that, because things were kept in secret, it will keep going with,
> perhaps, more steam (pun intended, LOL!!!).

Secrecy -- the utter bane of scientific research AND democracy -- is wholly
a factor in all these undertakings because of the concomitant *'private
property' interests* involved. NONE of this research should be left to
money-grubbing private interests. An easy bet could have been made that
things _would_ go south with this particular project -- once this 'vulture
capitalist' interest became involved.

People here sneer at the likes of the Martin Fleischmann Memorial
Project... but say what you will: its very OPEN [Source] nature is what
*will* at least keep it out of the grubby clutches of moneyed-interests.

Andrea Rossi was _always_ making a fundamental mistake by 'chasing the
money' from the get-go.