Wait a minute. There is still Randell Mills to deal with, and he says he can not only heat up a cup of coffee but evaporate it in a burst of hydrinos in seconds. He has better credentials than any of us, and he has followers who are more loyal than Rossi's.

Prediction: Very soon, Mills will acknowledge that his new device is producing radioactivity, BUT he will claim that actually he expected this outcome all along; and LENR is his from the start.

He could be right. Bring it on, Randy... <g>