I didn't accuse Suhas of scamming, although that's a distinct
possibility.   It looks to me like the lawyers and bankers that have a
hold over Suhas might be running a scam and I was urging MFMP to use
caution.   At the very least, buying real estate is  pretty far afield
from what MFMP's mission statement projects.

And in the link provided, I'm not the only one saying such things.
So pipe down, bub.   Argue the facts, not personality "types" and pure
bullshit.