Grand unification of the forces of nature is an important concept in LENR
because it can explain why the weak force seems to be strengthened in LENR
where LENR ash comes out of LENR reactions stabilized as if the weak force
has acted instantaneously to stabilize the products of nuclear activity.

The concept that grand unification of the forces of nature might also
correspond to the establishment of a bose condinsate to expose the folded
dimensions of strings to a quantum like energy filling process to activate
a strengthened weak force inside the influence of that bose condinsate.

The energy of grand unification is not associated with a single particle
but is marshaled as a shared resource of an aggregation of coherent
identical particles.

When a nuclear event occurs within the province of the bose condinsate... a
condinsate that has accumulated the required combined excitation energy
shared among the members of its aggregate members, the weak force no longer
functions as a separate force. In this condition, the excitation produced
by the nuclear reaction is instantaneously relaxed into a stable
configuration.

This concept explains why gamma radiation is sometimes seen in a very weak
LENR system where energy pumping is not sufficient to power the development
of a bose condinsate. But when the LENR system is robustly pumped with
sufficient energy to keep the bose condinsate in place, no gamma radiation
is detected.