This is patently absurd!  If he had a system producing radiation from a simple
cavitation experiment it would be highly desirable and worthy of our interest.

DogOne and Mark LeClair have equal amounts of credibility. Neither will show a
working device.

LeClair hides behind the conspiracy curtain. "He can't do any demos or the Men
in Black will get him."

That is a convenient method to have no responsibility to demonstrate any of the
claims.

I have tried multiple times to get THE BARD of BUXTON MAINE to show anything,
to no avial.

Let this thread die a natural death.

LeClair will never show anything.