Hi,
>This is patently absurd!  If he had a system producing radiation from a simple
>cavitation experiment it would be highly desirable and worthy of our interest.
[snip]
Of course it would. To start with, if one is getting sensible heat from a
reaction that is producing radiation only a few times above background, then one
is probably already doing much better than a fission reactor. Furthermore, with
study, proper choice of materials, and appropriate shielding it could prove
highly usable.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk