From: Nigel Dyer <l...@thedyers.org.uk>
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 8:42:30 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Strange Radiation

I have recently been looking at "Strange Radiation" and have found a very good
review from 10 years ago, whose title indicates that it is about LENR, but in
fact it is mainly about strange radiation.  It is at
http://www.second-physics.ru/reviews/LENR-ru.pdf

Like many of the documents/papers, it is Russian, so I have used Google
translate to make an English version.  It provides links to many of the source
documents, and many of the ones I have tried seem to work, but many are also in
Russian.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b2dLoBI87GRfBrmSwajA7aNTxNYTHGp7/view?fbclid=IwAR1StcfmbrP2s5ofK1OnXosrZzs6EpZHK0VAWywMThfcez9GdD2hKqQOsb8

Nigel