I've had a quick scan through the paper, and it looks very much at things at the large/galatic scale.  IMHO it is worth looking at whether this might link in with LENR, but that would require taking the ideas down to the opposite scale and working out how it fits in with QFT and the standard model (a beyond the standard model version), in that at the end of the day whatever this negative mass stuff might be it would have to interact with the stuff we know about to be a candidate mechanism for LENR.  My hunch is that there is a connection between LENR and the Higgs field through the role of neutrinos.  As Higgs is in turn the basis for the current mass orthodoxy, adding a negative mass based interaction into the model might be exactly what is needed.  To start we need a hint as to possible non-gravitational interactions between negative and positive mass stuff, for which the paper does not provide any guidance

Nigel