At one time, National Instruments had an initiative to work with LENR
researchers like Dennis Cravens.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3051476/posts

>From what I can tell, it amounted to nothing.

MFMP breathlessly announced that they were detecting Gamma rays.
www.quantumheat.org/index.php/en/follow/follow-2/347-gamma
Then their researcher took his toys and went home, saying nothing more.

Someone needs to bell the cat.   If it isn't going to be guys like
Cravens or folks who know one end of a gamma spectrometer and happen
to live near London, then it is up to guys like me who have very
little means and very little expertise but if the cat gets belled,
then it was doable all along, right?