Likes Received844
A moment ago
New
#3,781

Alan Smith wrote:
Kev- you have zero idea. For a start you were not specifically
invited, and neither did I invite 'anyone' - I invited specific people
with some relevant scientific background, which I don't think you
have. Also you didn't ask permission to use my image or company
details on a GFM page. The answer to that would have been 'no' in any
case, even if you were Edward Teller. Beyond that you don't need a
gamma spec to count with, and neither would you need S100K to travel
to the UK with a $1000 Geiger counter.

Kev- you have zero idea.

***So you move this attempt to get to the bottom of things to
Clearance Items? How does that further the science?

For a start you were not specifically invited,

***Yes I was. Right here. By you.

and neither did I invite 'anyone' - I invited specific people with
some relevant scientific background,

***For some odd reason, they do not seem to be interested, or they
don't have the "time" or can't be bothered. And when I accept your
invitation, it is moved to Clearance Items. So one way or another, I'm
doing what I can with what I have.

which I don't think you have.

***It says right on the GoFundMe page that I'm more than happy to have
someone else more qualified than me go and do the testing as long as
they report back for everyone to see. None of this MFMP
take-my-toys-home and tell no one what happened nonsense. I have a
BSEE and 20 years experience as an Electrical Engineer, so if that
isn't someone with enough background then you REALLY need to clarify
your invitation.

Also you didn't ask permission to use my image

***Your image is on the web. You gave everyone your permission to
associate you with this Atom-Ecology project.

or company details on a GFM page.

***There are no company details other than what you have provided on
the web. What is the issue here?

The answer to that would have been 'no' in any case,

***So you issue an invitation to test your device. I accept your
invitation but don't have the means. I announce my intention to get
the means, and you retract your invitation, to someone with a very
pro-LENR bent. Something really doesn't add up.

even if you were Edward Teller.

***So, you're retracting accepted invitations from BSEE guys who are
pro-LENR, and if those guys had gigantic qualifications you still
won't accept it. Something doesn't add up.

Beyond that you don't need a gamma spec to count with,

***I got that information straight off the website that announced the
Gammas. Just go ahead and announce what will be needed and I'll try to
acquire it.

and neither would you need S100K to travel to the UK with a $1000
Geiger counter.

***Sure I do. I need to pay for the gamma spectrometer, package and
ship it past customs (probably quite a few questions about why someone
wants to count gamma rays in London, eh?) and then buy the tickets,
get the passport, arrange for transport and hotel accommodations
for... say, ... 3 days. Then it's a second camera, the money for the
software to put together the video, various other things to set up
like a hosting website or somesuch thing, and before you know it,
there goes $50k or whatever.

If there's money left over it gets donated to MFMP. Heck, we could
save a ton of money by getting someone with their own Gamma
spectrometer who lives near London and has his own camera and puts up
the YouTube video, but that isn't happening, is it?

Someone has to bell the cat, and I'm willing to do it. Maybe I'm not
able, but I don't see the ones who ARE able , I don't see them
stepping forward willing to bell the cat.