From: Frank Znidarsic <fznidar...@aol.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 29, 2020 2:40 pm
Subject: A good model makes accurate predictions

I worte my book in 2012.  At that time I described a vibrationally reinforced
Bose condensate.  This had to exist within my model if cold fusion was real.
Now others have descirbed this but they call it an excition condensate.

https://revolution-green.com/scientists-predict-state-matter-can-conduct-electricity-energy-perfectly/
https://www.quantamagazine.org/taming-superconductors-with-string-theory-20160121/

I also described the frequency of this bonage with my megahertz-meter
relationship.  They are not there yet.
Frank Z