Thanks for that again Robin van Spaandonk.  Unfortunately nothing ever came out
of it.

I am getting ready.  I put in all LED light bulbs.  I have a self designed TV
antenna that picks up 28 channels in the valley.  I am tapping in to a higher
spring to supply back up and flush water.  Maybe it could also supply emergency
refrigration/cooling.  I put in a ventless heater that does not require
electric power.  I not sure what is going to happen next (other than being
taxed to the extreme) but I will as ready as I can be.

Frank Znidarsic