ROGER ANDERTON <r.j.ander...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> I think a lot of things are going to disappear.

I doubt it. I think you are repeating groundless conspiracy theories. No
one gives a damn about Beardon's theories or disputes about relativity. No
one would bother to censor these things or make them disappear.

It used to be - Web was open to all ideas; now its about censoring

Nothing relating to cold fusion has been censored. I would know if it had.
A lot of information has disappeared, but I know why. Nothing to do with
censorship. Mainly because the authors or the people maintaining the
websites died. Also, for example, old lCCF websites are gone, because no
one thought to preserve them. I complained about this but the ICCF
organizers did not listen.