I would like to hear any counter points to these arguments.

Firstly the Aether I am talking about IS NOT NECESSARILY the
Luminiferous Aether/Ether considered disproven, though some arguments will
go in that direction also.

Hence the "Aether" in question could be Quantum fields theory, virtual
particles, cold neutrinos, dark matter, Dirac sea etc...  or *anything in
or of space* (or space-time) besides matter and light/radiation.
Therefore there isn't really any reason to discount it based on the label
Aether as it is being used as a catch all, some of which are beyond doubt.
I would also note that the space of General Relativity is affected by
matter and light and motion can be induced in it, such as frame dragging.

And also I will be first addressing that light might potentially affect
such phenomena.

So we know that the electric field from the Nucleus of a Hydrogen Nucleus
can polarize the virtual particles and cause partial shielding, this
results in the Lamb shift.
Also displacement current through a vacuum and the very
dielectric properties of the vacuum suggest there is something to be
affected.
Many have entertained the ideas of Bearden and Scalar waves which propose
to affect space with electromagnetic fields interfering.

Matter is 99.99999% empty space and so if matter has any potential ability
to affect anything in the vacuum likely that would be from the 99.99999% of
the volume that is just electromagnetic flux, also if Matter plays a
necessary part, as long as the experiment is not performed in a vacuum
matter will be present even if it isn't the structured component.

Light manifests a tiny gravitational field according to conventional
theory, indeed it must due to the fact it carries momentum and can be
diverted by gravity if Newlon's laws are to survive..

Light introduced into an otherwise massless perfectly reflective box would,
due to Doppler shift imbalancing radiation pressure, inertial mass now be
apparent.

Light has the ability to push, warm and cut matter so why should we doubt
it's influence on other phenomena?

So we should all be able to agree on two things:

There are phenomena in the background of space that certainly DO exist that
aren't matter or light.   See also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kCtiOS_F_M&t=7s
And Light (EM) could conceivably influence said phenomena.

So first a little consideration to a Lumiferious Aether.   It is known that
the speed of light is C, but those who dig a little deeper recognize that
the claim is only related to the 2 way speed of light, the round trip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTn6Ewhb27k
The thing is Lorentz contraction (Lorentz Aether Theory, LET) was only
conceived of as a means to make the round trip constant and it made no
pretense that it could keep the one way speed of light constant.
Well, the thing is Special Relativity has absolutely no mechanism that can
make the one way speed of light constant!  It just argues that you cannot
measure the one way speed of light so live with it.
It plays a game of "if you can't easily measure the difference it doesn't
exist, but this is impossible, it is a cheat and it is a cop-out.

However, because there is no possible, no conceivable mechanism by which
the one-way speed of light can ACTUALLY be C in all directions in all
frames, then we must accept that it is in fact NOT equal in all frames even
if we have difficulty proving what it is or finding said frame.

So as the speed of light is actually dependent on the frame you are in, we
can also put aside all the other impossibilities of Special Relativity, we
can now consider that time dilation is an absolute thing and this is good
as there are easy ways to create impossible paradoxes.

Anyway if you want to, you can actually measure the one-way speed of
light.   What you need to do is Synchronize 2 or more clocks when they are
together, now if you can establish the direction of your motion through the
prefered frame that is great as moving each clock away from each other
perpendicular to this axis motion through the prefered frame so any time
dilation is equal, if you have not established this (and don't want to
repeat the experiment in multiple different orientations then sure the
clocks will go a little out of synch but that's not the end of the world.

Then when the clocks are apart you install them in either end of your train
laboratory, then you accelerate to a significant velocity when both clocks
read the same time.
The reason this works is because the amount of desynchronization that
occurs when the motion relative to the prefered frame is tiny only a very
tiny desynchronization occurs (if any at all), but once our laboratory is
moving at a significant percentage of the speed of light any efforts to
separate synchronized clocks leads to much greater disparities.

But again, if the clocks are separated perpendicular to their motion though
such a prefered frame (medium) then the time dilation would be equal and
not desynchronize them in the least.

If you wanted to try and establish what the prefered frame is, you could
put some very accurate high frequency clocks around a wheel, and to make it
simply let's think of this in 2D.
As the wheel rotates a given point on it is moving directly opposite the
motion through the prefered frame and as such the time dilation is the
greatest as the motion through the frame is the greatest, and then 180
degrees around the motion would be in the same direction and as such the
velocity would be the slowest relative to the prefered frame and as such
time would move the fastest.
As such one could learn the exact axis of motion through the prefered frame.

There are also ways to prove that time dilation must not be relative
because if it were parties on opposite sides of a rotating carousel would
agree the other is always moving relative to themselves and each would
expect the other to experience the slowest time, the fact is that time
dilation being relative breaks down completely as long as communication is
not in the direction of movement, as this removes Doppler effects which
confuses matters.  Communication transverse to the velocity creates either
over moments or on opposite sides of a rotating platform for as long as you
want an unresolvable paradox.

Ok, so there must be a prefered frame because SR has no mechanism by which
the speed of light can be the same in all directions in all frames.
And for this reason and the unworkability of time dilation without a
prefered frame then we have both time dilation and length contraction as a
result of moving through a prefered frame.

This begs a question, is the prefered frame affecting matter, time, and
length but is itself unaffected by matter?!
It seems inconceivable that length, time could be affected without the
frame being affected.

And therefore we can assert that the prefered frame (The
Luminiferous Aether) is compressed by matter, but it seems undeniable to
say that it is therefore dragged and generally impressed upon by matter.

As such it is an impressionable medium.
More-over so should anything else...    PhD Comics video linked earlier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kCtiOS_F_M&t=7s

Of course when it comes to my own fringe efforts, there is another hurdle
or 2, the fact that the human body can detect such phenomena though not
unreasonable and not unpresidented (every culture has a claim and practices
for such an energetic phenomena), it still has to be addressed.

And then there is possible doubt that even if you accept the existence of
something to be affected (you must), the ability of light to have an effect
(you should), and the ability of the human body to detect such an effect
(you could), why would the specific designs I have do anything?

All I can answer is to say that many have felt it.

Maybe you will too?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aetheric_Engineering/comments/xy8th7/stupidly_strong/

Place your palm to the screen, some will feel it, some won't.  It might
take a minute, the center of the palm (somewhat tensed) to the center of
the design moving to and from the screen.
The reason the effect can project from the screen is because the dynamics
when setup in a 2D form project the influence out, this also happens
generally from a metal ring, and certainly from an extended form like a
cylinder (think cloud buster) which does project the form out the end.

Anway, not really expecting 'converts', but I would like to know what if
anything I might have got provable wrong?
What was unclear?

Did anyone read any of this?

Jonathan, every few years I post here.