Thanks for bringing this up.  I always wondered how aether isn't supposedly
real yet space/vacuum has measurable properties concerning EMF.

Maybe someday a discussion of lightning/thunderstorms will pop up as I find
nothing credible about cloud electrification ideas.

From: bobcook39...@hotmail.com <bobcook39...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2022 6:24 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Arguments for an "Aether"

Electric permittivity and magnetic megmiabilityu of space necessary to
calculate the speed of light support the physical model of space and hence the
concept of an anther.

Bob Cook

Sent from
Mail<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.microsoft.com%2Ffwlink%2F%3FLinkId%3D550986&data=05%7C01%7CChrisZell%40wetmtv.com%7C721c9a2f8cc747bc92a208dab08e48e2%7C9e5488e2e83844f6886cc7608242767e%7C0%7C0%7C638016422431994269%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=V4CtpJadrYF0P5LujylOqmG%2BFbgVJswobXvNgbVTk%2Bk%3D&reserved=0>
 for Windows