From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 11:17 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]: 1.568 x 10 -25 Farads

It is remarkable to me that the voltages there particles are
at range from 1/2 to 2 million volts.

Freds discussion about a (sort of) distributed model had
too many hands for me to comment on *grin*.

K.
I hope that I am not the source of the several that have unsupscriped from this
list.

This, as you have said,  this is remarkable.  What is even more remarkable is;
compute the capacitance of a sphere 13.3 billion
light years in diameter.  Reduce this valve of capacitance by the gravitational
coupling constant.  You will get 1.568 x 10 -25
Farads.

 Is the capacitance of the universe established by the gravitational field and
its bounds?  Is this universe capacitively coupled to
everything within it?  It think so.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/chaptera.html

What do you think?

Frank Z