A thoughtful message by R Stifler. Thanks.

When I die I hope I go to that special eternal convention in the cosmos, the
one I suspect where most atheist prefer to congregate at.

Imagine. A place where there is no religion. An enchanted landscape where food
and fine wine flow freely, where audacious marathon parties persist throughout
the wee hours of dawn, where everyone is perceived as equals, where everyone's
perception of reality is perceived as having value, where everyone HAS value.

It's a place where one of the major topics of discussion that never fails to
spark a spirited debate occasionally comes up, that "The Ultimate-Truth-Of-All
must be that god is an atheist."

And to all, a joyous Winter Solstice!

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson