On 2/22/07, Jed Rothwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My goodness. Since many gullible people believe this sort of thing,

Currently you simply don't have the information those people are basing
their 'Gullible' beliefs on.

Simply watch 'Loose Change 2nd Edition' (Just watched the whole of it and it
is excellent)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WsyEqKQRBY

And watch

Mysteries Demolitions 9/11 Mysteries Part 1 (of 9) Demolitions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ax_4AdWOU

Or the other 8 also  if you want.

But before you watch, ask yourself what if would take to change your mind,
what evidence would be enough, I suspect none could ever be.

This has nothing to do with conspiracy theories, political orientations, it
has to do with fact.