Terry Blanton wrote:
On 3/2/07, Stephen A. Lawrence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I asked Grimer how he dealt with the MMX results, and he never replied
... for whatever that's worth.  But maybe he just overlooked the post.

Maybe he didn't get it.

It was a post to Vortex, back when he was active on the list.

> His email address has changed since he went
broadband.  Also, I don't think he is subscribed here under his new
address.

You could always post your question to the Yahoo Beta Atmosphere group.

Good idea, but not really worth it in this case -- I didn't want to chase him around with a challenge, just kind of wondered how he dealt with it.

I never bought his theory to start with so going into his forum to ask him for details would be more like just taking a jab at him than actually sincerely asking for information.

Terry