Paul wrote:-

<<Nick, Answer this. If it is possible to capture energy from ambient temperature then wouldn't you want to know how?>>

Obviously, but we already know how you propose to do it because you already told us over and over. Nanometre scale arrays of LEDs and noisy diode/resistors. Rectification of the "voltage noise" allegedly leads to emission of photons - come to think of it why don't you just rectify the "voltage noise" and use the pure electricity directly? Probably because making it look this simple would make it even more obvious that it will not work. C'mon, this is like saying that pulling your nanometre sized bootstraps up in just the right clever way will lift you off the ground. I wish you luck in your endeavour.

<<If I can demonstrate how you can store energy taken from ambient temperature then will admit your error?>>

I will only accept a working device as a true demonstration of your assertion.You speculated that this device could power the world. Just giving us what you believe to be a watertight theory is not enough. Could'a, would'a, should'a won't cut the mustard. Experiment trumps theory, particularly way out theories... Build it and we will come.