I'm not sure I follow you.

If the Vort messaging system stripped the subject line from your original
post how could your subsequent post suddenly have the subject line placed
back in - if you are replying using a subsequent post where the subject line
no longer exists. Or is that not what you're saying.

When you state "body of the message" are you referring to text within the
SUBJECT LINE, or within the text of your message?

I sure would like to understand this anomaly because it has happened to me
as well, just as it has happened to many other Vort posters!

Regards,
Steven vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com