Steve, The Junkman, Milloy, www.junkscience.com was interviewed on Northern Alliance Radio this weekend. Steve is offering $100,000 to anyone who can prove that anthropogenic global warming is real, and that it's deleterious consequences outweigh the benefits. Since it's impossible to prove either one, the prize is of no consequence. There is also a $15 entry fee. Milloy's doctorate is a JD, why am I not surprised?

While I disagree with some of what he says, about food and health. I totally agree with Milloy about global warming, and it's nice to see someone mentioning the peccadilloes of Algore.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---