Hi,
[snip]
>Excuse me! but is not this the very FIRST TIME in the
>past two decades of plodding hydrino-tech that sodium
>and chlorine have been mentioned as catalysts ? They
[snip]
Actually Sodium is in the original list of catalysts (see "Observation of
Extreme Ultraviolet Hydrogen Emission from Incandescently Heated Hydrogen Gas
with Certain Catalysts" - which I can no longer find on his web site), that
Mills produced years ago, but because it would be an m=8 catalyst, I doubt it is
very active. I also doubt it, because it requires that 3 electrons be removed
concurrently, which means IMO that it isn't harmonically resonant with H
(however I haven't actually worked out the math, so I could be wrong about
that).

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.