--- Robin van Spaandonk wrote:

> Actually Sodium is in the original list of catalysts

Right! but it is not the same beast as now.

I finally found it my old and original version of CQM
(which I actually had to pay for!) but with a complex
3 level IP reckoning of 218 eV, it is not a realistic
catalyst, as you state, and the rationale is/was
completely different from the "new and improved"
version.

BTW I have no problem with "new and improved" at least
until the author tries to make it retroactive ;-)

As we discussed (privately) the chlorine issue is more
problematic for Mills, but your solution is actually
preferable (that is: if one is not seeking some kind
of retroactive patent coverage for the Kanzius
discovery).

Jones