I hope you are right, Jed. But I can hear the response to any request. "I agree, evidence for CF exists, But you have no idea why or how it works and you can't make it work very often. We have an energy problem we need to solve right now using methods that are better understood. So come back when you have more understanding". How would you respond to such a rejection? How would you propose a laboratory start the process of understanding the effect. Several efforts are underway and have had periodic success. Nevertheless, they are not even close to a useful explanation that can be believed by normal science. Until someone can show how the effect can be made to occur every time on demand, I don't think we can get much public funding. Meanwhile, slow progress is being made using private funding. This is the right approach and will eventually provide the information demanded by public funding agencies.

Ed