Hi,
[snip]
>The argument is whether
>there are anthropogenic causes to it. I say that the models are incapable of
>directing that conclusion because of their inherent shortcomings.
[snip]
I agree that the models are only models and will never get it 100% correct,
however a few facts are obvious.

1) CO2 is a greenhouse gas.
2) The temperature is rising.
3) Reducing CO2 is the only means we have of influencing the situation (albeit
that we don't know exactly how (in)effective that will be).
4) As a byproduct of switching from fossil fuels, we get less air pollution
which is better for our health.
5) If we do it right, we make a net profit rather than a net loss.
6) If my ideas on fusion are correct, then that is going to be a very large
profit.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>