Oh dear; here I am trying to clean out my yahoo mail acct; which incidentally
was recently phished; but because I have 132,000 messages or something this
takes forever at 25 messages at a shot, and the yahoo loading time for that
instruction ect... So I started from A in alphabetical sending order in which
it took hours just to get thru the "Russian" type adresses with what I presume
to be composed of the Cyrillic alphabet. So coming to the letter A I was
wondering how many important messages in time I must be deleting. Ive had this
yahoo account since 2002 or something, and I even pay for it! And after
deleting the entirety of Allen Francom's entries or something, I slowed down a
bit and started looking at what I might be deleting in this spring clean-up...
Then I found this from a year ago.
Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/